The Holiday Edit
The Holiday Edit
For me, packing the right clothes to take on holiday is high on my priority list. It makes me feel good to know I have outfits planned for a lunch at the beach to an evening out. Planning complete outfits in advance should stop the worry of not only over packing but also the dreaded ‘what am I going to wear with that’ scenario.
I have put together some key looks for a sunshine vacation that should hopefully put a smile on your face.
It all starts with one of my most important outfits – what am I going to travel in? I know I’m not alone in feeling happy when I have my travelling attire ticked off my list. Any of these outfits will meet the brief and offer you comfort whilst travelling yet still feeling super stylish.
Brief: Comfort and Stylish
- Marc Cain linen trousers (LS8133W25) teamed with Luisa Cerano ultra-fine merino sweater (198420) then add the Marc Cain camouflage print scarf for a touch of style (LSB407Z17). If you prefer you can switch the white linen trousers to black.
- Luisa Cerano grey wash jeans (698011) in super soft peach skin will be great for travelling. Wear them with the Marc Cain floral T-shirt in the Alpine Rose print for a pop of colour (LS4826J02), then add the matching zip up for warmth on the airplane (LS3104J55)
- The Marc Cain coral sweatpant style trouser(LC8173W29) are a firm favourite of Sophie’s and you can see why as they just scream comfort and style! Pair with this Marc Cain lobster print sleeveless top (LC5602W26) to step off the plane without hitting the heat, to finish the look add the stunning Marc Cain oversized lobster sweater (LC4111M42). If you are heading into the heat then throw these lobster print shorts (LC8305D13) in your troller, you wont regret it!
- The iBlues pink patterned dancer trouser (Inizio) are a great travel option as they look great with this floaty Riani t-shirt (395430) in sunrise for a casual daytime look. But switch from flats to heels for the evening though and add the iBlues dancer print blouse (Tubinga) and a leather jacket for a striking on trend outfit.
- These Luisa Cerano trousers (698040) in navy are also in their super soft peach skin, a firm favourite for its comfort factor. Style them with this Luisa Cerano white and navy striped sweater (198494) and deep blue waistcoat (498400) for a sporty yet easy relaxed look
We still want to look great even for a light lunch whilst at the beach or around the pool. All of these looks are great as can be thrown on but feel more appropriate than a swimsuit cover up.
- The Marc Cain Sports Whale Dress in Aquarius (LS2124W18)is easily overlooked on the hanger but is super flattering on and will look great with a white denim jacket come night time.
- The iBlues graphic stripe dress (Zecca) in blue is both striking and easy to wear, just add sandals and you are good to go.
- Lets face it who doesn’t love a maxi on holiday? Well theMarc Cain Sports signal pink maxi(LS2126W26) doesn’t disappoint!
- Marc Cain Sport leopard print dress (LC2124J08) is a holiday classic, pull it on with a pair of sandals and add a bit of grrrr to your lunch. Add a leather jacket, and some chunky heels for the evening and this dress will take you dancing.
- Another outfit that will give you mileage, the Hale Bob Blue Trousers (91FN8531) and matching vest top (91FN2495) are an easy day time option but will also look stunning with the top tucked in to give the illusion of a one piece, and some killer stilettos for the evening.
- One of our newest arrivals this Hale Bob Blue dress (93NR6671) is the perfect piece to throw on as it will not crease so you can roll it up in you beach bag without worry.
I enjoy dressing for the evening; something about washing the day away and getting dressed up – especially with the glow of a tan.
Brief: Cool yet Chic
- Hale Bob is a great option for the evening on holiday and this sleeveless dress (93ML6671) is no exception. If you haven’t discovered Hale Bob yet then you have been missing out as they are known for their super flattering cuts, striking prints, and amazing fabric that doesn’t crease so is oh so packable!
- I am in love with this option from iBlues. The Puma dress has a striking tropical print and is one of their newest arrivals, with its super sexy drop back for showing off your holiday tan.
- Another option from Marc Cain this Midi-length dress in delicately shimmering fabric is destined to wow (LA2129W09)
- In the same print that Sophie wore to the Luisa Cerano Fashion Event this long, sleeveless techno crepe dress with a round neck, pink zebra print and boho style is super chic (798003)
- Last but not least… The little black dress! Riani have brought us the perfect black dress (946529) in 100% linen to keep you cool on balmy nights. Yes you can wear black in the summer, just think Italian Riviera! Switch for the white for a fresh alternative.
So that’s it, that is all you’ll need to look and feel great – now just remember to pack your sunglasses!